|| Ranch, Farm, Commercial & Investment/Income Property Available
- The Star Theater in downtown Estancia: 2500 sq ft with living quarters in rear.
- New, top of the line, 2000 sq ft home with double garage, three bedrooms, two bath plus loft in Willard.
- Two prime commercial lots in downtown Estancia
- 2795 sq ft home with three bedrooms, three baths on either 172 or 332 acres.
- Home with two bedroom with one and half bath on 160 acres near Estancia: has been raising great alfalfa.
- 160 acre farm with great irrigation well. near Estancia: has raised some of the best alfalfa hay in Torrance County.
- Business for Sale: Buy the inventory only or take over Mountainair's Gustin Hardware, used by the community for 31 years.
- Estancia Valley area ranch is one and one half sections: 960 acres (seller would sell 320 acres or 640 acres of the 960 acres separate). It has some old pens, a well and power, brought down to the well and home site. On the East side of the property is a good well with a windmill. Perimeter fencing. Everything is in place for this to be your home on the range, but the home.
- Mountainair commercial building at the crossroads of Highway 60 and Highway 55. About 2625 sq ft on one lot
- Large commercial building (about 6500 sq ft.) right in the heart of Mountainair with lots of window space and highway frontage. Living quarters in back.
- Commercial building, approximately 2450 square feet, right in the heart of Mountainair. Comes with 11 other commercial lots giving you lots of room for expansion.
- 110 acres located near the Mountain town of Tajique with a small 1019 sq ft home. 2-story barn, 6 bay car port and chicken pen. New lighting, Good well and Septic are up to date. Wood stove and one wood insert keeps home very warm.
Commercial (Inventory or full Business) (gh) - The historic Gustin Hardware business in Mountainair, New Mexico, which the community depends on, is for sale. Continuous Business by this owner for 31 years. Business, and all inventory, point of sale computers, with two stations, all displays, office equipment, forklift, pipe racks, all Stihl chain saws and repair equipment. Too many items to mention here. Stay in the same building (available for rent if you want or to buy) or take the inventory away. Your choice but the community depends on this business and it would be nice to keep it open. (Building not included in this sale. Building for sale separate, or for rent.) All for $175,000.
Possibilities (Hughes) - New, top of the line, 2000 sq ft home with double garage, three bedrooms, two bath plus loft in Willard. All custom done. Upgrades on everything. 4200 sq ft shop included. All on 4.18 acre. Pipe fencing surrounds property. Town water plus private well on property. All landscaped. Ideal commercial location if desired. Borders state highway 60. Excellent access. There are 110 young trees, a six foot privacy fence in back and a five foot wire fence around rest of land. Separate septic, water and electricity available for RV hook up, Shop has offices and three ten foot roll up doors, drip irrigation on trees, one storage shed, jet tub, tile floors, garbage disposal, central refrigerated air conditioning. Price dropped to $225,000. Seller would finance part.
(Star Theater) - The wonderful Star Theater in downtown Estancia
is now up for sale. 2500 sq ft more or less. Would make a great little theater or dinner show place. Handyman living quarters in rear. Many Many possibilities. Priced at only $25,000. Won't last long.
Commercial Property (Peters) - Two prime commercial lots in downtown Estancia. Each 25 feet by 120 feet. Total 50 feet x 120 feet. $16,000 firm.
Commercial (Formerly Cowboy Cafe) - This nice commercial building in Mountainair at the crossroads of Highway 60 and Highway 55. Great location for any commercial endeavor. Formerly know as the Cowboy Cafe. Building square feet is approximately 2625 on 1 lot. Priced to sell at $60,000. Price Reduced.
Commercial (My Bank 2) - One of the larger commercial building in Mountainair. Right in the heart of Mountainair with lots of window space and highway frontage. Living quarters in back. Building approximately 6500 sq ft. Best location for a business in Mountainair. Priced at only $96,000. Cash or Bank loan with My Bank, Mountainair. Huge Price Reduction.
Commercial (My Bank 3) - Prime Commercial location right in the heart of Mountainair right across from the Historic Shaffer Hotel, with LOTS of foot traffic. Building is approximately 2450 square feet and comes with 11 other commercial lots giving you lots of room for expansion. This is the whole south side of the block. The West side of these lots are across from the Salines National Headquarters. Lots of commercial possibilities there. And the East side fronts State Highway 55. This property is priced to sell at $92,000. Cash or bank loan from My Bank, Mountainair. Huge Price Reduction.
First Page of Farm, Ranch and Commercial Properties
Send comments to: Patsygust@aol.com
Copyright © 1999-2013. All Rights Reserved.
Designed and Powered by MIS, Inc.